Table of Contents
Eco Friendly Clay Ganesh
Lord Ganesh is the symbol of Wisdom and a bringer of Good Luck…! On September 5th, 2016 we all are going to celebrate Vinayak Chaturthi. Everyone will say don’t harm anyone so we prefer Eco Friendly. Before saying to other lets us start first. Here we provide the process to make Eco Friendly Clay Ganesh. People who are interested in making Ganapathy with clay can view the video. Collect Steps to make Ganpati with Clay. This year many are preferring to purchase Ganesh ji rather than doing due to lack to idea. So, here is the Clay Ganesh Making at Home. Soon gather the entire process of How to Make Ganesh Idol. Small Kids and Children will enthusiastically participate in this festival. To make your children surprise, watch the Clay Ganpati Making Videos and according to that make a beautiful Ganesh Murti.
Ganesh Chaturthi Katha
How to Make Ganesh Idol
Let us implement the concept of Eco-Friendly. Why can’t we make Clay Art? Definitely let’s try make our Ganapathi at home. Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most sacred Hindu Festival. It is the occasion of Ganesh Birthday who is the supreme God of wisdom and prosperity. Every annual this occasion is celebrated in the month of Badrapada according to Telugu calendar. Lord Ganesha is the son of Shiva and Parvati (Shiva’s consort). One fine day Shiva was away in war for a long time and Parvati was scared of being alone. She created a son out of the sandalwood paste she used to bath with and breathed life into him. Then she named him Ganesh and the main purpose was to protect the house. Ganesh mother went for a shower she left Ganesh on the lookout for danger. At that time Lord Shiva was his father of Ganesh rushed into the room. Lord Shiva got angry and chopped of Ganesh’s head. When Parvati came out of the shower she was grieved to see her son was dead. Later Shiva promised that to make up for what he had done, Ganesh would be the first of the Lord’s to be worshipped. So, for this year do the clay Ganesh Ji and here is the procedure of How to Make Ganesh Idol.
Clay Ganesh Making at Home
Ganesh is worshipped as the elephant headed God. Eco-friendly is preferred very well which does not harm the environment. The term most commonly refers to products that contribute to green living or practices that help conserve resources like water and energy. Ganesh ji can be made not only with clay must also with Grass, Sugarcane, Dry fruits, Vessels, Vegetables, With Pencil waste, with cooking items like Wheat, etc
- The Natural Clay should mix with water to form Dough, such that water constitutes only 40% of the entire homogeneous mixture.
- Now, Take the required mould of POP, and sprinkle its inner surface with Talcum powder/Ash/Chalk powder, for the purpose of lubrication.
- Fill the front mould with the Clay Dough, simultaneously applying uniform pressure at all points. This ensures Precision in the features of the idol.
- Repeat the above step for the Back Mould as well.
- Now, put the two moulds together and fill any visible void with the clay.
- Press the two Moulds against each for a small amount of time. Be Gentle in doing so, as excess pressure can weaken the strength of the idol.
- Now, remove the top Mould CAREFULLY and any excess Clay visible to you with a knife.
- Your Eco Friendly Ganesha is now READY.